CStay regret to advise that, due to abuse of the Free Wi-Fi offering by some, CStay has implemented a Reasonable Usage Policy and have introduced complimentary 512 MByte, 1 GByte and 2 GByte tickets which will be provided free of charge per person per booking, depending .
Reasonable Usage Policy
CStay complimentary Wi-Fi logons operate on a shared resource. Excessive use or abuse of these shared network resources by one customer may have a negative impact on all other customers. Misuse of network resources in a manner which impairs network performance is prohibited by this policy and may result in suspension and/or termination of your access.
You are prohibited from excessive consumption of resources. You may not use resource-intensive programs on the CStay network which negatively impact other customers or the performances of CStay systems or networks. CStay reserves the right to terminate or limit such activities.
CStay are not responsible for making its Wi-Fi system work on your device or devices.
If a complimentary/purchased Wi-Fi ticket appears to not be working for you, it will be replaced with another ticket on return of the original ticket. “Lost”tickets will not be replaced.
You are responsible for your actions on our telecommunications network (“Network”) and systems you access through your Internet Service. If you act recklessly or irresponsibly in using your complimentary Wi-Fi Internet Service or your actions endanger any person or the integrity or security of our Network, systems or equipment, your access may be restricted, suspended or terminated, without prior notice.
In particular, you agree that you will not use, attempt to use or allow your Internet Service to be used to:
- store, send or distribute any content or material which is restricted, prohibited or otherwise unlawful under any applicable Commonwealth, State or Territory law, or which is likely to be offensive or obscene to a reasonable person;
store, send or distribute confidential information, copyright material or other content which is subject to third party intellectual property rights, unless you have a lawful right to do so;
- do anything, including store, send or distribute material which defames, harasses, threatens, abuses, menaces, offends, violates the privacy of, or incites violence or hatred against, any person or class of persons, or which could give rise to civil or criminal proceedings;
- do any other act or thing which is illegal, fraudulent or otherwise prohibited under any applicable Commonwealth, State or Territory law or which is in breach of any code, standard or content requirement of any other competent authority;
- do anything, including store, send or distribute material, which interferes with other users or restricts or hinders any person from accessing, using or enjoying the Internet, our Services, Network or systems;
- forge header information, email source address or other user information;
- access, monitor or use any data, systems or networks, including another person’s private information, without authority or attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any data, system or network;
- compromise the security or integrity of any network or system including our Network;
- access, download, store, send or distribute any viruses or other harmful programs or material;am obligations, or overload any network or system including our Network and systems;
- use another person’s name, username or password or otherwise attempt to gain access to the account of any other Customer;
- tamper with, hinder the operation of or make unauthorised modifications to any network or system; or
authorise, aid, abet, encourage or incite any other person to do or attempt to do any of the above acts.