CStay Terms and Conditions
When booking at CStay, whether directly OR through a Booking Agent, and if you take occupancy of the booked room(s) it is mutually understood that the you agree to the following terms and conditions:
CStay are not able to accept guests under the age of 18 unless staying with their parent or legal guardian.
You will show appropriate identification at check-in time as proof of guardianship. These minors must be accompanied by their parent/guardian at all times.
You are not allowed to use sleeping bags while on the premises. All guests are provided with linen.
Your credit card details will be recorded in lieu of a security deposit.
Your booking is only considered confirmed if:
- you make your booking directly through the “Book Now” page link,
- you make your booking online with a distributor,
- you provide valid credit card details, or
- you pay a deposit of one night’s accommodation prior to the check in date.
Until these conditions are met, your booking is regarded as tentative and not binding on CStay.
If your booking is NOT confirmed within 1 week of the check-in date the booking CStay management reserves the right to cancel an unconfirmed booking without notice, and the room resold.
Unless you arrange otherwise through a direct telephone call any booking cancelled within 24 hours prior to check-in time (02:00 pm the day before) may result in a charge of 100% of the cost of the first night’s accommodation per room booked.
If you are a No-show booking, you will be charged 100% of the cost of one night’s accommodation per room booked.
You are required to provide valid Credit Card details upon arrival OR pay a $100 security deposit (per room booked), refundable on check-out dependent on the following conditions:
- You acknowledge that smoking is strictly NOT permitted in any guest room or communal space. If any evidence of smoking is found in the your room you will be charged a fee of one night’s accommodation and incur all associated cleaning costs.
- You acknowledge and agree to abide by the “No Noise after 10:00 pm” policy whereby any person(s) found to be creating excessive noise, engaging in anti-social behaviour, having a party in your room or exceeding the number of permitted guests may be evicted immediately and without refund.
- You acknowledge that any damage to your room, furniture or fittings, appliances or communal property will be repaired at your cost from the security deposit.